A ruler with absolute power.

Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Down with Farmville

I left Facebook today for a couple reasons. My main reason was that I have moved fairly far from where I once lived (basically across the US in distance, from west to east). The other reason was that I stopped enjoying the contact online because I am not able to see any of the people I have as friends on Facebook.

It really feels good, like I've earned back all the time I'd waste posting there. Ironically this blog doesn't feel like wasted time because it's composed as a journal and I don't have to actively view other people's updates. I do however enjoy looking at other people's blogs, most are mildly informative and interesting in some capacity. I hope it does them as much good to post as me. In the meantime I'm going to post some music I used to heavily listen to a couple years back.


Interpol - Take you on a Cruise


Incubus - Echo


Tool - Lateralus

3 comments:

  1. Good. Facebook is a timesink...utterly worthless if you never see those people in 'real life'.

    Curious to see what you post in the future. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never found much use in Facebook. The way I see it, if you haven't the time to call, text, or email me, what's the point of staying connected?

    Keep at it with the blog, it's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been much into facebook, im a huge fan of interpol tho, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete