A ruler with absolute power.

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Just another day done.

I figured I'd post something thoughtful but nothing is coming to mind. I will say that I am very anxious to begin school and establish what I consider to be my ideal living situation. I've waited long enough (about 4 years) to return to school so what's another couple of weeks?

I think I'm going to begin posting in such a format that every couple days I can point fellow bloggers to productions I find either informative or entertaining. Today I am pleased to refer you to a special I recently viewed on HBO about an American's look into the culture and philosophy of Al-Qaeda.

My Trip to Al-Qaeda


I'm a fan of looking at world events from multiple perspectives. If you're curious about some of the lesser known details of what's been plaguing my country for 8 years. It's an award winning presentation.

6 comments:

  1. Following you right back, ya cappie bastard XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a good post that makes me want to come back for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the great post! I will definitely come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool man!I like it!:D
    Supportin..check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck bro. And interesting documentary.

    ReplyDelete